Whose obligation is it to reduce noise pollution in Trinidad and Tobago?

Two years ago, a webinar participant spoke of calling the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) to address the issue of bars that bring music trucks onto a main thoroughfare in the west of the country, only to be told that nothing could be done as the offenders had received noise variation permits (permission to exceed prescribed noise limits) from the EMA.

Read More